Nice action swimming Ruma toru. this reminds me of when I went swimming because I in enjoyed it. Some information I would like to see on the blog is - why did we go swimming? - where did we go? -what did you learn I learned the basic way to swim at school and I built on that during Saturday swimming lesson to be a better swimmer Questions I think should be answered are : - did you have fun? - did you learn how to swim ?
Nice action swimming Ruma toru. this reminds me of when I went swimming because I in enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteSome information I would like to see on the blog is
- why did we go swimming?
- where did we go?
-what did you learn
I learned the basic way to swim at school and I built on that during Saturday swimming lesson to be a better swimmer
Questions I think should be answered are :
- did you have fun?
- did you learn how to swim ?
Good luck at Inter Zone
from Jamine :)
Hi Room 3. Did you get into the Inter-Zone? If you did I wish you all the best. Sefton
Delete